This is how we prepare and train our Italian SMEs from northern Italy before entering the German market and start negotiating with German businesses and their EU partners.
PHASE I – TEST PHASE
In the first phase, our consultancy includes the following activities:
- Check-up in the areas of product, brand, marketing, personnel, contract management, financial solidity
- Market study on the selected target market
We carefully check whether our clients have the right product for the German-speaking market, as well as the expertise, organisational skills and economic and financial solidity necessary to successfully implement their plans.
PHASE II – PREPARATION AND INTENSIVE TRAINING
The personnel of our Italian SMEs receive intensive training in the following areas, based on the results of our research and check-up:
- Acquisition of the core competencies required for entering the German market
- Advanced German courses for managers, employees of the purchasing and sales departments as well as engineers, designers and service technicians.
- Course for business conduct in line with the market, to manage cultural differences and to avoid misunderstandings and potential conflicts.
- Advanced seminars on certification requirements, including technical and legal requirements for raw materials, materials, processes, etc.
- Advanced seminars on legal and economic issues of the target market
PHASE III – OPERATIONAL ACTIVITIES
We work specifically at the side of Italian SMEs until they have achieved full autonomy in their foreign activities. Our support in this phase includes the following activities:
- Structuring of the purchasing and sales departments
- Support with business and contract negotiations
- Translation and country adaptation of the advertising material